Holy Family Catechism
+ That all children may go to Heaven +
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Message me.
“God is my Father!”
In 1932, + God the Father + spoke to Mother Eugenia Elisabetta Ravasio. This is the first time since Christ that God the Father personally delivered a message to humanity. What did He say?
That He loves us with an infinite and tender love. He does not want us to be afraid of Him, but rather to know, love and honor Him. He sent His Son to save us and His Holy Spirit to form us, so that we may be with Him forever.
The messages were thoroughly investigated by the Church, declared to have no moral or doctrinal errors and received imprimaturs. It can be read here (PDF link).
Please, read the message.
It will change your life.
How to get to Heaven
A single post that explains the single characteristic we must have to go to Heaven.
A seven day catechism class for parents to teach their children about going to Heaven
- Does God love me?Yes, God loves you. He loves everyone but He loves you in particular. God created… Continue reading Does God love me?
- Do dogs go to Heaven?Because animals do not have rational souls, their souls are not immortal. As such, as… Continue reading Do dogs go to Heaven?
- Can we betray God in Heaven?No, we cannot betray God in Heaven. In Heaven, we will see God face to… Continue reading Can we betray God in Heaven?
- Does God love those in Hell?Yes, God loves everyone who is in Hell, but He cannot endure the darkness of… Continue reading Does God love those in Hell?
- Why did God create evil beings?God did not create evil beings. All beings that God created are good by nature.… Continue reading Why did God create evil beings?
- Faith or WorksWhat gets us to Heaven? Faith or Works? The answer is Faith and Works! Don’t… Continue reading Faith or Works
- Prayer before Work to St. Joseph the WorkerO Glorious Saint Joseph, model of all those who are devoted to labor, Obtain for… Continue reading Prayer before Work to St. Joseph the Worker
- SelflessnessIf all the teachings of Christ, the Bible and the Bible were reduced down to… Continue reading Selflessness
- Why is there suffering in the world?Suffering exists in the world because of sin. In the beginning, there was no sin.… Continue reading Why is there suffering in the world?
Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.